Search Our Range of Products by Brand
Here you can search our Product Range and view features and benefits.
GPS160 TRINAV™ GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO SENSOR
Digital Yacht have unveiled their TriNav™ GPS160, a new, high performance positioning sensor using GPS, Glonass and the new Galileo satelite systems for exceptional positioning accuracies and redundancies. Typical accuracy is better than 1m and data can be set to output at up to 18Hz for smoother plotter track displays. TriNav™ software technology also improves positioning vulnerabilities that could occur through spoofing and local interference. The device can be field programmed for a variety of modes such as single GNSS operation (eg Galileo only) as well as output configurations such as update rate, NMEA sentence structure etc
The GPS160 is available with a NMEA 0183 output (4800, 38400 and 115200 baud programmable) and a USB variant for PC, MAC and Linux. For NMEA 2000 systems, a bundle is available with a Digital Yacht iKonvert NMEA 2000 gateway allowing easy and flexible NMEA 2000 installation without the need for cumbersome drop cables. The GPS160 wireless GPS antenna version is supplied with Digital Yacht NMEA to WiFi gateway for wireless navigation with tablets and iPads and the GPS160 SeaTalk version is supplied with Digital Yacht SeaTalk1 to NMEA0183 converter.
- • 72 channel GPS, Glonass and Galileo GNSS positioning receiver
• Typically sub 1m accuracy thanks to TriNav™ technology –combines all
satellite data for optimum accuracy
• Can be configured as dedicated GPS, Glonass or Galileo only device
• Sophisticated anti-spoofing algorithm for robust positioning performance
and interference rejection
• User/field selectable 4800, 38400 and 115200 baud operation through
simple internal DIP switches
- • Multiple formats of NMEA data output including datum information –
user configurable through internal DIP switches
• Up to 18Hz update rate (user selectable)
• Ultra low (<20mA) power consumption at 12V DC
• 10m cable
• Input for MOB switch/system –when activated generates synthetic AIS
MOB NMEA output to activate MOB position on plotter
• Professional system (ECDIS) support with datum sentence structure
• Puck installation or fits 3rd party industry standard 1” x 14TPI threaded
NMEA 2000® 4-Way Instrument Drop
Reduce your NMEA 2000 cabling requirements, saving time, space and money. In an NMEA2000 Network, the drop cables must not be extended more than 6m. Using the 4-way drop can greatly reduce the need for multiple T-connectors and drop cables from device that are clustered in areas such as, consoles, mast brackets and coach-roofs.
- The Actisense 4-way drop makes it easier to reach up to four devices with a single cable.
- Reduce your NMEA 2000 cabling requirements, saving time, space and money.
4G Connect Pro
Internet On Board
4G Connect is a new 2G/3G/4G (LTE) internet access solution for use afloat. It utilises the latest MIMO technology with dual Antennas for fast, long range access and incorporates a full function wifi router so multiple devices can connect wirelessly. There is also a wired LAN port and WAN port – for connection to high power wifi devices or satellite modems.
The Pro model ships with two external hi gain Antennas for exceptional long range performance and is the recommended solution for carbon fibre, wooden or metal hulled vessels and for those boat owners that want maximum range in all situations.
4G Connect has an easy to use interface and it is SIM unlocked so users are free to use any cellular provider they choose. Users in Europe are recommended to utilise a Vodafone SIM as this provides excellent maritime performance.
- • Hi performance 4G/LTE modem for exceptional speed and range with fall
back to 2G/3G
• SIM unlocked for any network provider
• Supplied with 2 x high performance external 48cm Antennas for optimum
speed and range
• 7m low loss LMR 200 cable kit included
• Supplied with deck base for Antennas (as shown)
• LTE Class 3 modem offers long range and up to 70Mbps speeds
• Recommended solution for offshore use and non GRP vessels • Wifi interface for tablets and phones
- • Ethernet LAN port for connection to iKommunicate navigation interface –
allows boat NMEA 0183/2000 data to be available on the wifi network – ideal
for smartphone and tablet navigation
• Ethernet WAN port can connect to satellite or WL510 high power wifi system
for combination LTE/WiFi hotspot solution
• 12V DC operation with <5W power consumption
• Optional 1” base adaptor available for Antennas
• Optional 10 & 20m LMR400 assemblies
AIS Class B
The B900 series are a range of standard and high transmit power (2W CSTDMA and 5W SOTDMA) AIS Class B transceivers. Small and lightweight, they deliver the very best AIS receive and transmit performance so you see more AIS information and targets at maximum range – all achieved with the least power consumption. With built-in intelligent connectivity, integrated next generation GPS and the unique FLEXI-FIX™ bracket system, safe and secure installation could not be easier.
- Certified AIS Class B – 2W CSTDMA / 5W SOTDMA
Integrated Next Generation GPS Receiver & Antenna
Ultimate Connectivity - WiFi, Bluetooth & USB Options
- Waterproof & Ruggedized
Small & Lightweight
Ultra Low Power Consumption
NMEA0183 & 2000
FLEXI-FIT™ Bracket System
Smart Universal Micro Terminator
Introducing the world’s first intelligent universal inline terminator. Terminate your NMEA2000 network regardless whether a male or female connection is required - and use the TER-U’s smart functionality to easily diagnose any power or voltage issues on your NMEA 2000 bus. The TER-U can be fitted directly at the end of your network or used as an in line terminator in difficult to access locations.
- Male or Female Termination end. Clear, Readable LED Indicator
- Diagnose your N2K Network